Charming & Adorable in the Heart of Thornton Park! You’ll be delighted with the welcoming sun room featuring vaulted ceilings & lots of windows. You won’t want to miss the wonderful open living space with gorgeous wood floors, fireplace, crown molding, newer windows & new lighting. The huge kitchen will be a nice surprise with built in wet bar, travertine flooring, loads of counter space & lots of cabinetry. Expansive master bedroom with vaulted ceilings & en-suite bath. The 2nd bedroom can have dual purpose as a fabulous office too. Hall bath boasts a larger deep spa tub surrounded with travertine tile. The backyard has just been transformed with new landscaping and a spectacular new deck for outdoor entertaining. This treasure is located walking distance to all the shops & dining in Thornton Park, Lake Eola & Downtown.
- Delaney's Tavern (1.47 mi)386 reviews
- Santiago's Bodega (1.41 mi)1337 reviews
- The Monroe (1.51 mi)148 reviews
- Deeply Cafe & Bottle Shop (0.85 mi)166 reviews
- Craft & Common (0.92 mi)508 reviews
- Qreate Coffee + Studio (0.7 mi)250 reviews